Thursday, November 1, 2007

Goodbye october and hello november.

Recently i find myself being around him alot,even if not around him we will be msging each other like everyday.I realise this yesterday and it got me thinking.Am i relying on him too much,do i actually have feelings for him,or is it just friendship?

I don't even know the answers to those question.I feel so fragile these few weeks not just about him but with other things as well.One of the good thing about being a girl is that u can cry aloud whenever u feel sad unlike guys they hide their tears.

But i stand strongly on my will that i don't want to be in a relationship at the mo.

Moving forward,I'm looking forward for the arrival of Aunty Kim which i haven seen for years from Perth and Uncle Edward,Aunty Cynthia with Edna from Melbourne.

I would a tour guide in November and also a driver fetching them around and going to the airport more than 4 times this month.It will be fun since i can go shopping even with my limited cash.

I'm finally meeting Mark after him disappearing for weeks,usually he would call me up for meals but he has been so busy till he didn't go out and see the sun.Cause its either raining or its already night time.Oh this poor boy.

I mention abt Mark yesterday to my mum saying i wonder where is Mark?I haven seen him and heard from him.*thoughts all jumbled up* Then Mum laughed and said why not U msg him saying :Hey are u still breathing?

I got to admit i got my chatiness from
my mum.

Not too long after i went online Mark said hi and when i told him what my mum ask me to msg,He answer my by saying no I'm not which means he is not breathing.He is over his work limits.It will be over by end of next week and by then back to his usual routine.=)

Till then all the best,hope your computer will stay alive.

No comments: