2. Okay i give up on calling u,u only hold your phone 24-7 trying to capture me.I know I'm cute enough so let me give u a different look,"The Too Cool For Picture Look".
3. I am roling myself only because u don't want to entertain me!
4. Don't take me now!I am not in the best look for pictures.
5. Come one quit it!
6. I am tinkerbell,the fast and furious not to mention one of the kind!
7. Come on,measure me to see if i have grown bigger or wider?
8. I want a new playmate!U refuse to play with me therefore my leg should play with me first.
9. Hurry!Don't u know time is precious?
10. Shhhhhhhh!Switch to silent mode would u?I am trying to go to Lala Land.
11. Water is good for me therefore i will drink my heart out.Watch me do it!
12. FINE!Since u don't want to play with me i shall destroy your fav photo frame with your precious picture.
Now when i have her,i was worried till i couldn't sleep with early in the morning as she had some red plus brown marks near that area.
So yes i am still on a road of discovering.I never imagine myself being the way i am now with animals,especially for dogs/puppies as it was one of my biggest fear in life.I think i am quite good or rather better with dogs!Okay if u think I'm self praising myself then go ahead to think so because Sara doesn't care.
I was suddenly inspired to open a pet shop later in life,i mean whats with the sudden idea isn't it?But on second thought i told myself i will only open pet shop without cats because i cannot bare imagining me holding a cat!even thinking about it,scared me for a bit.

Okay enough of my sudden inspiration*come back to the ground sara!*
I've been waiting for the website to be updated.
And wait no more for it has been updated!I'm telling u Eugene is so good that he keep in touch with me via email and msg.

So it is,the latest updated to their website!u got to go to find out yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment