Life isn't about ignoring and pushing everything aside.*edited*
Therefore i slap myself to face reality and be true to myself.Especially with my feelings,at first i was hesitating to re-edit the post where i talked about him,but i changed my mind because i want it to be there for memories sake in the future even if he would ever read it which i doubt he will.I've managed to clear my feelings and yes it wasn't what i would call love but friendship that has been put aside due to our differences in life like the people we hang out with,our hobbies,the way we talk,most importantly the way we see each other all these while.
Tinkerbell is ready to go home and I'm picking her up on sunday.*jumping with joy*
Aunty Kim arrived today and we were out from 2 till nearly 11pm doing shopping for the wedding dinner and i got my self a pretty dress for the wedding too.:D then headed to Klang for seafood.
Driving the huge crv was scary especially when it comes to parking.Oh i so need to practice with that car,great a new challenge with the car.
I find these strange.Aunty Jenny and Aunty Lilian said a few times,lets arrange for Sara and xxx to meet up.He will surely like her since she is .... then today while i was done trying my 2nd dress,She asked: "How old are u these year?" i replied I'm turning 19 years old.*wide smile* She continue by saying oh I should introduce to u these guy call zzz when u come over in January and he is a nice man.
Okay I'm not going to mention His age but He is a engineer and make a good living over there in Perth.She also mention he is a very quite and homely person so i was trying to get away by saying "oh i am a very outgoing person",but mum said no its okay to have 2 different personality.
I find what mum says was weird too,here she is going like no u shouldn't be involve in a relationship but yet she seems to be encouraging me with certain guys.I told the whole story to Dad and he had a good laugh about it.I ended by saying are they worried that i will stay single for life?
Note to some not so considerate people,do not message me in the first place if u don't intend to reply me after i reply your message.You know how rude it is?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment