Wednesday, November 14, 2007

West Virgina,take me home to the place i belong.

Where should i start from?

Okay i thought it was coincident that it happen but then right now I am not too sure what it is.Here goes,I have a dream that lasted 4 chapters.Its been happening since June/July?The dream is continuous!

If u ask me,i pray that it will never happen real life.Not like its a night mare of what so ever but then its just "NO GOOD!"

I attended Church after a month or so and found myself totally lost!I mean now we have the car park sticker.Hilarious how i reacted when Sophia asked me am i helping out!it took me few minutes to register what they were trying to say.

I'm not writing this to offend anybody so bear with me.Even if u have objection or different opinion just keep it to yourself.Thank you.

As most of u know that i stop serving in XYZ,in SJCG 2 but then doesn't mean i don't have feeling isn't it?Okay i often sit with them still when i go for Saturday celebration so i still keep in touch as much as i can.But then this statement or joke a good friend of mine said really hurted my feeling.

I quote from his words."Anna keep asking about u and its really annoying since she keep asking abt u and the adult cg too then to continue with only the adult cg misses u not the sjcg2".

Fine,if u do not think i contributed in anyways so be it.I loved what i did and never fail to voice out whenever on my thoughts.

Now,we are like strangers.Yes we do not talk to each other anymore.

But then there is a few people whom went a extra mile to keep in touch with me no matter we weren't in the same cg but same church.U don't know how happy i am by hearing a simple hi that was sincere.U are Zhiwei(He never fail to msg me on9 most of the time,i mean it can be annoying when u are always the first to msg the psn but thank u so much zhiwei!).For Zhiyu that always making the effort to talk and joke around(even to teman me to putra heights).Another one is Benny he often say hi to me and always chat whenever we have the time on how am i doing and always invite me for cg on fridays.Melvin for always being supportive and keeping in touch with me.Last but not least for those on satuday,even first time joining them i felt welcome.

Let me mention the satuday night group of people.From Zhiyu,Lik Xiang,Liang Zhi,Andrea,Sophia,Issac and Lamuel(is this how u spell his name,zu?).*giggles*

I'm looking forward for Sushi Groove tmr with them as in the sat group ppl along with ivan and zhiwei and arrival of Uncle Edward,Aunty and Edna from Melbourne.

No comments: