Sunday, November 4, 2007

My Beggar V.I.P partner for life.

She was some whom i hardly have anything much to talk to and about back in college as we spend alot of time and energy to patch up after any arguments or misunderstanding between us.

We are both sensitive people so it was harder for us to be in good terms for a long period.I got to admit it was hard keeping the friendship when one time it reach where neither me or her coming to talk because we didn't know how to start the conversation.

Eventually things worked out for the both of us but before she left we were planning for the suprise party which mei send a wrong message to her which wasn't suppose to be send to her and we told her a lie and we hurted her very badly.I remember hearing her crying over the phone.

The 3 of us broke down in tears.After that incident only to find that we only have 1 picture of
me,mei and jia.


Distance made us so much closer.


She always amazed me with her passion for drawing,how intelligent she when it comes to studies yet she has the good memory!She even remember what i said about the special road where i holded hands for the first time in my life.One more thing she never fail to suprise me is her most craziest idea which one one would ever think off except for her.

For that i crowd you,"My most creative friend" on your 19th birthday.(fyi:one title only got one crowd owner)

I always remember her saying "Sara,u remind me of my mum".

Even without your beggar jeans,i still open up the membership to you."NOTE: only u are in the membership!"

I'm glad i am not 59 mins late.u know what i mean.
.

I want to say this words to you,is that i love u,Choong Jiayueh!(:

No comments: