Saturday, November 3, 2007

Vocal Voice.

Okay,Mr.cough decided to visit me so that explains my voice at the moment.

I didnt join Mum and Aunty Kim to Amcorp Mall in Pj in the morning because i was feeling sicky.

But i joined them to Subang Parade for shopping.I got another dress from Dorothy Perkins.Now i need jeans so I'm going to start hunting for jeans.I hate my levi's jeans now since its too loose and i got to wear belt.For those whom are close they know how much i hate wearing belt but don't know why i have more than 15 belts lying in my room not use at all except for only one which i never use more than 10 times.

Aunty Kim has so much to shop and i was holding most of her shopping bags,i had a bag of artificial flowers on my left hand and strangely alot of people was looking at me as i walk.

I love the Nyonya Shop right beside WWW(what woman wants) in Parade,i like their food taste.

I been to Parade too often these days,and i was actually planning to again real soon for the sushi there .>__<


I love Sushi Kings green tea.



Me and mummy dearest while waiting for Aunty Kim as she was changing her watch battery.

No comments: