If u were to ask me what i have been up to since u know I'm jobless.Yes u read it right,I'm jobless.I been going out more often than usual,maybe the same but since I'm not working so it feels like so but the truth is its the same.Next thing is I'm doing cleaning and packing around the house.I feel like a house maid now.
Jobless equals to no money.
Probably with the way I'm typing is confusing my fellow readers isn't it?
Just today i went to parade to check out the prepaid numbers,yes my dear friends u have to save my new number!I live with my current number for 4 yrs then a new number again.I know i seem to be making a big deal with changing my phone number but i can't help it.I always had 35 in the beginning.Like my first number was 3545802 then current one is 3520035 and the digi is 3598727.But the latest number i just got this morning is no where close to 35 but its the best i could find.
Ps:I'm sorry mei for complaining so much about it this morning and thank you for going to parade with me.=)
After parade it was time to go to pick Mei Yih from Damansara.Then left for Ikano as she needs to go popular to get the things for Fcs 3 this coming Nov 4th.I satisfied my cravings for Sushi in Sushi Kings and finally tried the Big Apple Donuts that everyone was talking about.
I find this so funny and i feel like sharing it.I heard my phone msg beep but then i turn left and right and i couldn't remember where i place my phone.After a while i found my phone it was in my handbag. The msg from Roy,My koko that says i got a free new number,do u want it?Just when i've already bought one.*trying to calm down*
My memory is in failing me,yes Zhiyu u can have a good laugh now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment