He fetched me from my place at 1.40.I went to get my pay first,went to memory lane first and spotted 4 things i like but decided to go Parkson first but ended up going back to Memory Lane to get the Bridal Shower gift.I got to admit he helped me to pick the gift too but not the ribbons!:p
Okay while i was working there for the Hari Raya week,I often pass by the Dessert Bar in the middle of the ground floor but didn't had a chance to eat there but often pass by there to go toilet and i see delicious desserts!I wanted to eat there but he didn't want then i suggest Uncle Lim's and he said no too.>_< So we ended up in Secret Recipi because he says so.
His sister(Crystal) called him to fetch her to tuition and since Erina last minute decided not to go so could fetch her to tuition. During dinner time at their place,Crystal was really cute!She,Aunty(their mum) and Uncle Chris was friendly so i didn't feel weird there.He is a banana too,just worst than me.:p Crystal:Sara,do u know how to speak chinese?
Me: Ya,i am a Hokkien.I can speak Hokkien,Cantonese and a little bit of Mandrin.
Crystal: (laughs) Try speaking in Mandrin!
Edmond and me: Just stare at each other and laugh.
Crystal: Try to say "i like to eat rice in mandrin".
Me: (keep on laughing only).
Okay i can't speak Mandrin well,so dont kill me for it.Edmond commen that even his maid can speak better than me.>_< style="font-style: italic;">The Bridal Shower later.That reminds me,i haven even blogged abt being Melvin's Guest.-___-
Thank u,Edmond.=)
No comments:
Post a Comment