Tuesday, October 23, 2007

friday is on my mind.

Part 1: On the Outside
Name : Sara Lim Sue-Ling
Date of Birth : 7th December 1988
Current Status : Single
Eye Colour : Light Brown
Hair Colour : Black
Righty or Lefty : Right.
Zodiac Sign : Sagittarius.

Part 2: On the Inside
Your Heritage : Hokkien and Cantonese.
Your Fear : Being in a dark place,being in a room of flurry animals.
Your Weakness : Having a fragile heart,being soft with love.
Your Perfect Pizza : Beef pepperoni + cheesecheesechees.^__^

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : Phone call.-_-
Your bedtime : Random.
Your most missed memory : College days when i have the girls to sampat with everyday.(:

Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Coke.
McDees or Burger King : McDess!
Single or Group Dates : Group,it doenst make it weird for the first few dates.
Adidas or Nike : Adidas shoes and Nike bags and clothes.
Lipton Tea or Nestea : Lipton.i dont drink coffee.
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate drink and vanilla ice cream.
Cappucino or Coffee : None.

Part 5: Do You...
Smoke : No.
Curse : Not something to be proud with but yes i do.Tend to be very mean with my words when the psn gets on top of my head.

Part 6: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol : Yeah when i was with Tai,i think?
Gone to the mall : Parade for 9 days.
Been on stage : Yes.
Eaten sushi : I dont remember.
Dyed your hair : My hair is still virgin:p wont be a virgin soon i guess.:p

Part 7: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game : Never!
Changed who you were to fit in : Yes i have,in primary school.Okay i was dumb back then.Kill me if u think its so bad but hey who doesn't?

Part 8
Age you're hoping to be married : Hoping?I've changed my mind of hoping so no i dont hope.Let see what will take place.

Part 9: In A Guy/GirlBest
Eye colour : Black.:p its nice to see a black eye when i have light brown.I totally dont mind blue or green eye's too!Bahaha.

Hair colour : Any colour that suits him best.I use to think black but not all guy look good in black.

Short or long hair : In between.

Part 10: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago : Thinking is the shows a obsession.
1 hour ago : Watching Snow Queen.
4 1/2 hours ago : Sleeping because of the horrible period cramps.
1 month ago : Working.
1 year ago : In college,sampat-ing every day while struggling with issues.

Part 11: Finish The Sentence
I love : my glasses!
I feel : contended.
I hate : woman monthly thing.
I hide : my tears.
I miss : tinkerbell and late grandma.
I need : start doing something to regain my memory power.

Part 12: Tag 5 People.
1.Ailin.
2.Melvin Teoh.
3.Samantha.
4.Jiayueh.
5.Mei yih.

No comments: