Honestly i better bug up with my memory because i am rather very very forgetful!I seem to forget things easily.
I am looking forward to my baby girl to come home with me,i went over yesterday to pay for the deposit but i didn't get to see her as Ling was home alone with two kids to take care and the mother in law and hubby was out.I need to get a small lamp for my room to switch it on when she sleeps with me in the room.(:
So much to look forward to,from the baby girl,the miserable pimple on my nose to go off,pay day,shopping,Hui sin's brother wedding party on fri night,The trip down to Ipoh for Ricky's wedding.Okay not a whole full list but there is pretty alot of things I'm looking forward to!*excited excited*
I want to Thank God for everyday when i wake up and pray,He gives me direction from the day to day basic's.I love u more than words can express.
Today got to be the worst menstruation day for a long time,i couldn't walk properly and worst of all that happen when i was at IDP Australian Fair in SS 15 today with Dina,i couldn't take the cramps so i drove myself home with a blur vision.I'm glad i made it back home without getting any road accident!Can u imagine its so bad that i just sleep so that i wont feel the cramps for hours?>_<
I've never imagine myself playing any kind of online games.Then Jimmy challenging me in Counter Strike when he comes back from Nz.-____- How to beat him,free meal of my choice anywhere if i win which i doubt i will get the free meal from him for winning the game.He adds i don't beat if i don't think I'll win.He made my day yesterday somehow even he is so many miles away from me.Jimmylicious.Thumbs up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment