Saturday, October 20, 2007

I've named it.:p

Happy birthday to my elder bro!Happy 21st birthday to u.(:

We often argue but i guess thats what every siblings in the world has in common.

Today while me and ron was bored at 5pm,he decided to dress my my baby inchworm,so it turn to be...


the nerdo baby inchworm.:P
and the smarty pants baby inchworm.

Then not not long later,we had to get ready to for Klang for seafood for koko's birthday dinner.

Maid gives so much problem these days,don't they?>_<

I haven got the picture for being a guest in Taylors College in Petaling Jaya today,as Melvin's guest.Since Ngai's and Mun Lok wouldnt make it.I called Ailin along to go with me.

Will blog it the next time around. Happy happy,I'm going to linggeuge's place tmr after bugging mum for a long time!:p

Plus we are going for Ricky's wedding in Johor next month,I've never been to Johor(besides the bus station on the way to singapore)>_<"

And Hui Sin's brother wedding is coming up real soon too,lovely!

No comments: