Sunday, October 21, 2007

Blended

Remember i mention yesterday im going to visit Linggene Kennel,me and mum finally found the perfect day to go!(:

This among the pictures i took during the trip,there is more but i wont upload everything here.


Tiffany and the daughter,super huge!
Lovely,6 weeks old right now.

The 5 choices i have,i picked the one that caught my attention.They can only come go back end of this month.We have named it!:p I becoming a mother to the dog,haha how funny it sounds isn't it?

I know its damn weird me having a dog since im overly scared of dogs since i cant remember when.I suppose its to over come my fears,who knows i will be a big dog lover?

Just 10 minutes ago,me and ron was excited about making fruit juice so we took the grapes out.We couldnt figure how to set up the machine.-____-

That shows how much we do work around the house but anyways we manage to made the juice.

The end results was awesome!

Sunday has never been this good.:p winks!

No comments: