With the list of things to be done,i never expected i manage to fit in shopping in the middle of everything!I was surprised there were sales going on,i really didn't know!But of course i got myself a couple of items.

In one day i covered Raffles City,A few shopping mall along Orchard,Bugis street,Plaza Singapore,Velo and lastly United square.
I didn't care to take much pictures as i was either too lazy or didn't had anyone to camwhore.My mum is simply hopeless in taking pictures.All pictures are posted up in Facebook so if u want go view from there.
After all the accomplishing the missions i have,the shopping i did,the people i manage to catch up with,the places I went to,i am satisfied and i am hoping for more next month!Oh if I'm going next month I'm going by my own to join one of my fave uncle,Jerry Yap.So which means it will cost a huge massive bomb!
I wonder how to save such money in a short period of time.

That's for my bad saving planning which i never seem to make it work.
So after that short 4 days 3 nights trip,here i am back home but only starting work on Thursday.
My black hair roots are coming back,heck no!So much of my fast growing hair.Hair stylist says it is healthy if your hair grows fast but bad because u have to spend more cash on it.

So now on top of cutting my hair every month i have to stress on my hair colour too.
Great isn't it?
This month started off pretty good until i said something really stupid that i need to go on a vegetarian for a week,starting tomorrow.I hope i will survive and not suffer from any illness.I make a big deal because i never go one day being vegetarian in my life!
It shouldn't have happen and yes it shall not come true!*crossing fingers and pray hard*
No comments:
Post a Comment