Well so far i am proud that i have given some part of my salary to Di,actually half of what i earned last month for working two weeks.
But then it seems,Mi have been finding all ways to find fault with me.

Yet i know all the "talks" they give is for my own good but can try another better way?
One sentence,don't let me swim in the deep ocean.
Thanks for always listening to me.

Yesterday night i decided to send a cute message to Great 8.
Only 2 replied but good enough to make me laugh.
Kong Tse mun,is still dating her university assignment but she misses all of us so hopefully can go out to makan/shop/whatever as long as go out but she said can only meet up next week or so.
Leow Mei Lin,Aww..Thanks for the sweet msg!I know I'm remembered cos u keep buying me on human pets!Ha ha..Hope to see you soon dear..
And yes!
Thanks Karen for the message yesterday morning,u really brighten up my day.

Its almost 9.30am and I'm still not ready for my KLCC trip!Got to rush but will be back for more.
No comments:
Post a Comment