Yes,recently some one just made to my list-of-most-hated-people in my world.
Don't bother asking why unless i come telling you,alright?Thanks.:p
Anyways it has been a challenging week,battling to balance between work,outings,family gathering,my right eye got in a bad condition on Monday night and on top of that having these people irritating me.It seems like they just enjoy choosing the worst time to come,don't they?
I tell u if that people decide to come near me again,i make sure i will give piece of my mind!
I'm glad there is more noise in the house as Kent and Cynthia is with here in Msia and currently staying with me and family.Despite them having a packed schedule travelling from Singapore-KL-Penang-Shanghai-Singapore-Perth.In between those travelling there is so many people to catch up and meet.
So if u see me driving a Red Myvi,ask no more.Let me answer u it is not my car.
Some quick readers might have read me blogged about the Dim Sum buffet i was going to on Wednesday lunch but i deleted that post as i found it rather empty.But just so u know,it was way better than expected for a HALAL STANDARD.It was in a Hotel in Shah Alam.
I am starting my very own PT sessions next week!Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope i'm not in that list.. LOL
of course u r not in that list!haha im happy i got ur age right and first time I'm wishing u after how many years?:p
LOL!! No idea ^^
Post a Comment