Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Sara Day.

I declare today is going to be the day i spend by myself.I realised how much i am preoccupied with going out with people every single day till i have no time for myself.

As for those whom know i cannot eat alone,can't stay quite,can't go shopping alone,watch movie alone so basically i can't be alone.But today is one of the days where i just have to please myself and spend all my time how ever i want/like.I finally got the concept of the need of spending time yourself and away from other people.

U see since Saturday,i spend time with J.co staff then Church celebration,dinner with the usual dinner group and hanging out with my newly found Chinese Indonesians friends.

Sunday,lunch In Dina's place with her family,Retna,Aunty Shirley,Roshan and Maid.I finally had the meal i was waiting for many many many many many many months!It was so spicy but i had 2 rounds of it and did not drink water at all till i nearly finish.My whole mouth was all burning but i enjoy every single bite of it.Then after lunch i head over to Serene's house to fetch her and we went over to Sunway.Dine in Zen's by Secret Recipe but we didn't like it there at all.I manage to do my toe nails in Colour Culture before meeting up with Karen Goh.Walked around and bumming around the whole shopping mall.

Monday,I went over to Sunway again but main purpose was to fill up the job form in J.co.Meet up with Dina,Retna and Aunty Shirley for lunch and alot of shopping.Its been awhile since i finally feel i belong there and i am part of them.So many things happen that day,one of the things would be i actually ran with my bare foot in the shopping mall afraid of being spotted and walked around being afraid of being caught.Gosh it was like a drama but in real life.After all the stress and drama i went back only nearly 1am.

Yesterday,I was having the worst cramps and could not get up from bed after resting at 12 till 4 plus.Then made plans to meet up for movie.Finally after ages i watched Shutter.People say "u finally watch shutter,my reply was i finally watching a movie not shutter!".

That was just a summary of what i did for the past few days but there is so much to it.

Anyways i need to drive out to grab food.I do not feel like eating outside food but my stomach is making noise.

I am going to enjoy all my time to myself today as tomorrow would be Kuala Lumpur trip.

No comments: