Saturday, March 15, 2008

Human pet-Dash Ling.

Got addicted to it just a few weeks ago but now I am slowing down cause i got bored of sealing people and buying them.

Just the other day,Me and Dina were talking about me being surprise that Kent asked me am i alright then i was just lost and wondered why did he ask me whether am i okay?He went on saying,Oh i read your status saying "I(referring to me) am pissed off so don't irritate me".I replied oh oh not u!Its a guyfriend of mine.

So there is people noticing my status!

Now whenever i miss that guyfriend of mine i will tune in to Peterpan-Tak bisala.

I wish i was more calm about our friendship.I wish i could have been more sensitive towards u,i wish i could turn as cold as u in a day,i wish i had spend more time with u,i wish you should know me better than that.So many wishes but none will come true.

From last night i am stuck at home without a car to drive.No no don't get me wrong i am not complaining but let it be a time where i just have to learn to appreciate how lucky i am always being able to move about without having to worry about transport.

I'm being a pain,whining away when it only for 2 days.

The feeling of working on Saturdays is horrible!That director of mine is getting on top of my head.Urgh!

Should i go or should i not go to Singapore next month for holiday?

Should i send in my application or should i hold back first?

No comments: