Monday, January 7, 2008

My love goes on.

You see,i am aware that it is 2008 with my normal routine of changing to a new calendar and i turned 19years old just last month which so happen to be in 2007.

Ushering in the new year was supposed to be celebrated on my bed reading,P.s i love u by Cecelia Ahern but out of a sudden i have this adrenalin rush to go out so i took a quick getting ready at 10.20 and got out of the house by 10.30pm.

Everyone was out already,come on even if not everyone but my bro went out so good enough to tell me that i should be out and not stay home!I missed out on dinner and shopping in pyramid,count down in the curve and watch night celebration but thank goodness i didn't miss out on the bbq which was located in Sunway housing area.

So currently i am sort of in a love circle.dang!I hate being in the middle of 2 person.Its such a pain to deal with 2 person at a time.

But other then that i am good and pampered at the m.o.

I only have 2 days work and 5 days off day,shouldn't it be the other way around?I complain about this so many times till i am sick of repeating it already!Moreover,there is customers that can't stand not scolding me.Each time i start serving in front liner then problem occurs.

I've watched 2 movies in a week,but i have so much catch up to do in terms of movies!Not to forget my sleep as well.

As for now the only new year resolution i want to put online would be spend more time at home with family.Yes,i neglect home at times.Recently i fell what my mum said was true,i treat home like hotel.Only come back to bath and sleep but most of the time I'm out somewhere.

Either way I'm excited to see what is in store for me in 2008!

6 comments:

k1M H0ng said...

OOH P.S. I Love You... I wanna watch the movie...Have u watched it? Couldnt find where to dl it..=(

Sara with a wide smile. said...

No haven come out in msia yet!but have u read the book?its good!

k1M H0ng said...

Nah didnt get hold of the book.. But apprently the trailer was quite interesting.. =) Maybe will let you know how the movie turns out when I have it.. heheh

Sara with a wide smile. said...

At the same time i hope u do tell me how did the movie go but at the same time i want to wait till i watch it.:p

k1M H0ng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
k1M H0ng said...

How contradictive can u be huh?? HEhe Oh I saw the movie screening in the UK cinemas liao...but perhaps I'll just wait for the DVDRip to be out for dl ler.. hehe...Oh & & I got something as ur late birthday present liao.. Though I doubt u are gonna use it.. HEheh U know how bad I am in choosing presents rite.. =)