Friday, January 11, 2008

First day of house arrest.

Of course it was not successful but at least i stayed home after 5.30pm.

Had a satisfying American Breakfast in Peppercorn,SS15 along with my food partner,Lee Mei Chieng.The same shopping mall,yes!U got it right!I went to Sunway Pyramid.

Why not?Since its new,bigger,nearer and has most of the shop like 1-u.Gsc should open in Sunway.Tgv cinema seats are horrible!

U never know how thick people skin can be!Well of course i can never tell how thick skin these 2 person can be.

Does it bother me that these people start msg-ing me?Yes it does since they have made so much drama for me.

U never know how bad it felt when u decided to turn your back against me.I'm not being mean,I'm just returning your favours.

Now i am afraid when one wants to be serious in a relationship with me.I seriously am.

Running away,ignore or what?

I wish i had an answer to that.

No comments: