Friday, January 11, 2008

Princess hours.

Okay,its official.

I need to stick my butt at home!Urgh!Mum keep complaining about my outing hours that never seem to end.Well it use to be her complaining about me being a phone talkaholic(its not like she doesn't complain now)

So if u want to date me/call me out make sure its morning or afternoon.That way she wont complain as much.

I hate it too but i have no choice,i am living with my parents so i have to obey their rules.


I have this feeling that i want to ignore yet its so strong that i can't.

........................................................................................................................................................................

Happie 19th burthday Serene Boon!

Dinner last night,late night movie plus swimming session this afternoon is for your 19th burthday celebration.Too bad we cant include genting for your birthday celebration.


Yes,u are the same age as me but just that we are born in a different year!I get it!

No comments: