Sunday, January 13, 2008

Its strange how things work.

Obviously the house arrest thing didn't work!I've only manage to stay at home on Friday.

Remember i mention i wanted to catch up on movies?

So here goes,so far I watched "Garbriel","Avp 2",yesterday i watched "Enchanted" and today i watched "In The Name Of The King".Tuesday i will be watching "Game plan".

I made my choice so why don't u leave me alone?So annoying.

F.Y.I,i am not being racist but u people
(don't get me started about it)!

Recently i have deeper thoughts on marriage and to see whats happening around.I began to be less positive each time.Its not my kind of thing to worry about but somehow it bugs me.

Whats wrong?

A girls stay over would be perfect!Okay i meant another sleep over since i had the girls over at my place just yesterday.I love it when we begin to share on so many various topics which we usually don't speak about when we hang out because other people will think we are crazy.It feels like we are out of our comfort zone.

This was the funniest sentence of it all,"just do it said",said Karen!The phrase don't judge a person by its cover its SO REAL!Never imagine she went ahead of us!(in her thoughts that is).

No comments: