So thank u to those whom wished me via sms!I know I didn't reply any so i am sorry for that too!
The curve was sardine pack and everyone was too busy shopping last minute then by 11.30 on Christmas eve people started to party along the walk.I couldn't stand the smell of the spraying of foam with those can sprays.
Talking about work now they cut my hours AGAIN!So as for this week i had 2 days work and next week i have 3 days.
Customers just can't get enough of doughnuts.But please do not irritate me,alright?Thank you.
Finally got to shop like a mad person again today,four tops and i bottom from the same shop.
So few days to new year,i find this year pass me by extremely fast!But no regrets!
*edited*
After reading,please tell me i am not in any way showing that I'm older than my current age,can do it for me?
I was half way shopping for a Christmas card then i came across this super nice chinese new year card but i thought "hey this would be the perfect wedding card for my wedding next time!".That is first incident.
Second,i bought myself a story book this Christmas.Its hard to believe it myself,even as i am typing i find it strange that i bought the story book. Because i do not buy story books in general!
No comments:
Post a Comment