Monitor free clean. Hey,go to this web side if you want your monitor to be clean for FREE!no extra charges.
I've just got my brand new glasses,same colour but different pattern,i have to stuck with my contacts lenses which the power is not updated till i finish another 2 more pairs.I was supposed to go for manicure but i am too lazy to drive all the way to a shopping mall just to get it done.I was in Sunway twice yesterday but i could not find a time to do it.
First was there with Mum and Ron to have tea time then went around looking for Ron's birthday gift.I only got myself 2 pairs of earrings then night time went over bought a white flats(yes again) and got all the facial products.When i decide to do my nails it was 9.30pm already.So obviously plan was canceled.My colleague by the name of Jessie said why spend money to do when i can do it for u for FREE.She can do all sorts of medicure and pedicure,she even buff her nails when she is on the phone and managing the desktop.
The crowd at Sunway was crazy especially with the Merdeka count down happening outside,on the way to the mamak's.I was around there till 11pm but because it was so jam i took TCPJ way to get back home or else i would be stuck for a good 20 mins just to get back home.
Tomorrow would be heading to Genting with the Family for Ron's birthday.Don't know why Dad just suggested it when i ask so what are we doing for Ron's birthday,He does love Ron more don't he?After all he is the 2nd babay besides tinkerbell.Haha!
I cannot believe this but i feel like spending more time in office,i suddenly miss office already.And yes!I am excied to deco my table with my(probably consider nonsence) things!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment