Sunday, August 24, 2008

Lucky number 7.

I am finally done with chasing relationship.I cannot stand watching myself the way i am so i got to put a proper stop to it.So far i have no regrets with whatever that has happen because there is things and values I've learn from it despite it nearly took me away from many other things.

So far i have been having a good company from my good friends and new job is really nice so far.With new friends and i am going live most probably tomorrow.I am going to have a closer look at everyone at the office tomorrow,of course besides the other 5 that i have been spending time with.I ma feeling excited yet nervous.The best of all would be i can wear anything so long it is not offensive to anyone so i do not have to stress on wearing formal daily.

I finally went back to church after 4 months being absent.Nothing felt better than to be there yesterday after the hectic schedule i had.The person i miss most got to be Anna Lam,she is wearing glasses now.It happens to be exactly the same colour but of course diff shape and size.

I miss walking down the other side of the road waiting for it to reach my house,now a days i just drive to almost everywhere i go.No more the "sports" me any longer.

Meet up with bestie Dina and Retna,both at the gym chit chatting while i had to run back home to get mum for her hair appointment every sundays and pasar malam later that evening.Green apple had a cute shape today.It is small and cute.(: Don't mind me please.

I've got a new sony phone,some might be huh again?I just realise i change my cellphone every year since form 3.I bought my sony s500i for Rm1.3 k last july last year and now trade in would only be Rm 300!My gosh.So i decided not to splash on cellphones anymore.

No comments: