One with the J.co friends
Second and third and fifth with my family
Sixth time with Me-nory only which i ate most of them.
Tonight is with the other Lim family!
I am staying at my new house.(: Suprise?Not if u know me well enough that u actually got the news already.
It fells so weird to be packing my stuff from Subang to Damansara.Thinking of it,i cannot imagine not driving back to Subang after it felt like a routine.
Its nearly really close to Kdu.Any one for lunch or dinner?
I am longing for my "me time",will i have it soon?
The challange tmr would be spending Rm0 since there is FREE parking the whole 1-utama.
I need more motivation,i need U to be in my life i should work to get closer to U LORD after being apart from u for so long.Forgive me.
I need to find my broken faith and stop failing for the sins of the world.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment