Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ribbon Biscuits.

Would be the thing i miss most about Chinese new year.

I went for the interview in the Gym on Wednesday and started off work on Valentines day.So without me having to say more u should have guessed how i spend it isn't it?

I am enjoying every single minute of the job especially working out whenever i can.But the Director is a pain the butt.She comes every now and then as she likes and keep telling us what to be done and so on then continue by disturbing every member's peace when they exercise.

Every family has their own problem,at the moment mine to have one.Sad to hear what I've heard last night.

Certain things are just meant to be but things got better after that so I'm still praying for the best.

Now I'm actually starting to plan my spendings and hopefully i can keep to it.

The elder u get the more responsibility u have,how true.

No comments: