Couple of updates would be good.My friend said why no updates one even after few days?Last time say i blog too much.I suppose humans are hard to please isn't it?
So currently i am trying my very best to make up my decision on where to go and what to study still!Went to Perth to check out and still haven made p my mind.Now i even thought of going down to Singapore.
Make sense with me,can?

I remember myself telling Hui sin,my best friend why go to Singapore when u pay almost the same as Aussie and its so near to home.The list of excuses to go there was a whole long list but now I'm considering.
Okay so i would appreciate if u guys stop asking me what i plan to pursue in life when u meet me.Its sick and I'm tired of answering every single miserable question which involve what i plan to take up.Thank you because that would be a big help to make my day!
And if i have made up my mind i will make sure i come running to tell u what i plan to pursue alright?

In a blink of an eye,what i call boring CNY 2008 is officially over!
So next month,Singapore here i come!
I keep forgetting to get it done so that i can mail it out.
Recently i just basically went out many times with Serene and Tracy as she left yesterday for New Zealand.From movie,eat session,Drinking session,Fixing the car and etc.Others is staying at home spending quality time especially over dinner table and getting up really early for work.
One thing i realised,i have more energy to work out in the morning instead of afternoon!
So there go my updates as for now.
Love,sara.
No comments:
Post a Comment