Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Random suprise.

That when i was calming a friend down with her relationship problems i actually thought of my own problems and had this thought.

And so i did it!

Well wanna know how it went?

Okay,so far so good.I realise it was me whom was left behind all these while and i didn't even see it coming it.All these while i thought that would be the only best thing that ever happen.Its time to value things differently.

Why didn't i realise it earlier?All these why and what if would not help.But i am glad i finally realised it rather than stuck for couple of years more.

Come on!Dont kill me for being excited over this which stayed for me for about 3 years.Of course praise the Lord for His plans and perfect planning.

I find it weird to miss someone else.Which is not helping because i have one person whom keeps on talking about him to me.

I was showing her some pictures from my camera from my favourite's and forgot i actually placed the picture of me and him there as well.Phew!I was so close but of course she didn't see it or else it would have been the biggest deal ever!

Lets just face it that i will never see this "Him" again.Just crush.It happens,doesn't it?

No comments: