Monday, February 25, 2008

25.2.08,Monday.

All of a sudden,i find myself thinking alot and hoping some event might take place so that i will be able to meet up with this particular person.

It was a distance memory and all of a sudden it feels like its all coming back to me.

One song pop into my mind,By Celine Dion My Heart Will Go On.

Dead meat!Thats the only thing i can think off right now.

Just when all these happen i am glad I'm going down to Singapore for a holiday break.So great timing once's again!

Tonight i have to meet up with Lourdes.My first thought about him was i wonder if he is a loud person by nature?I can see some people calling me lame but do i look like i care?

Like so NO!

Crossing my fingers that he is a nice person and if it is successful then i pray he will pay me a good salary and a nice boss to work with.

And it seems like I've have another job to add in my resume already!One more to the list.

Praise the Lord my family problem is settled.

And i don't know why i get overly sensitive when mum mentions this particular person she seems to adore so much which i don't find that particular person adorable in any way yet I'm keeping that picture we took together in my favourite picture's.

One thing i can understand after reading what i just typed out,I am a confuse child!

No comments: