Wednesday, January 26, 2011

To 2011!

Officially back to the blogging world again!

I feel more like myself now!:)

There is so many things I wanna give thanks to God for:

In year 2011:
1.I finally went thru all the rounds for a cabin crew interview on the first and second
day of 2011.
2.To being able to stick to my "no overseas trip" since nov 2010.
3.Have real friends that will stick by me no matter what happens.
4.God answering my prayers!
5.To always remember how I really am instead of what others say abt me.
6.That I always make a point to have a day for myself instead of socializing and suit
every plan possible.
7.Being able to spend equal timing with friends and family.

There is alot of good things that happen and I cannot wait for more blessings in year 2011.

Today is only 26 Jan 2011.

2 comments:

ICC World Cup 2015 said...

IND VS PAK Live Score
Easter Wishes for Lover

gream said...

it’s very amazing. Thanks for it.
-------------------
Online Slot Machines.



Gclub69 online casino games can be played on both mobile phones and PCs, Golden slot using this channel to play online. The latest gambling problem is not playing the game online casino is full of free gambling more than 200 more. The touch of excitement to our web Poker now to play the game easily understood. The value of fun makes everyone find new ways to bet.

Gambling comments are not unique because the Thai people are turning to casino games because more and more people want. The gambling luck that sends fun, eroticism in today's Thai society opens the path of online gambling where we have to go. Evolutionary alternative or new perspectives in this web online casino games are becoming popular as more and more. สล็อตออนไลน์ Send us fun all ages to answer all the channels of online gambling with us as they really are.