Thursday, January 27, 2011

First CNY dinner in 2011,Last CNY Dinner with Salmat Family.

We use to anticipate free meals from the company. Besides getting free food,for few of us we will get
time off from work,time to hang out and chit chat. Its a time when everyone is relaxed.

So CNY dinner with Management Team @ SS2 Mall , dinner was at 7pm with 2 tables booked.Those who were
present is Datin,Mondo,Lavin,Joshua,Eric,Shin Ju,Adeline,Michelle,Imran,Myself,Evon,Dennise,Vince,Mr Moi,
Eli,Darren,Billy,Basil and Jeremy.

Indeed it was the best dinner ever with Management team.Can you imagine how stressful if you were to sit with big boss?
But this time no such thing! We even played pass the message game on my table.

So left the place in a joyful heart but then cannot help but do over think about every word that was said to me.
I felt back to square one. Drove from pj with my teary eyes and heavy heart.Could not find myself to go home and
sleep in that condition so I decided to take a drive down to Klang.

Going to Klang means I have to pay 4 times of toll which I usually wont agree to but then the emotions took over me.
Reach my friend's place and felt really bad cause the parents were awake but I was warmly welcomed into the house by them and the doggie.

So had my sinful pineapple tarts despite my sore throat with LOTS of warm water!

Hey I have been a GOOD girl eating my medicine in hopes to recover before CNY cause I will be able to go back to hometown
on the first day of CNY on the 3FEB! Penang here i come.... Finally I am able to go back to hometown after 3 years!!!!!

So yes I am looking forward to that but at the moment work is stressful cause there is just too much to take and
not enough time to do all.

But I am a happy girl!

On a happier note, we are celebrating Mei Lin's 23rd birthday in Rakuzen @ Subang Empire. :D

Laters!