That morning of 25th felt so cold and gloomy,the moment i woke up i cannot believe but it is the day she was taking off to University of Reading,thousands and thousands of mile away.
I still cannot believe that day has finally come and gone so fast.
Few nights before she left i just stood at a tiny corner in office wondering whom how to a ring her when i just feel like it,when i need a shoulder to cry on,the one i can go eat and laugh our heart out.The list just never seem so long with the things i wanna do and say to her BUT when we were all in town we hardly meet with every one's busy schedule.
No one could ever call my Chinese name and make it sound so cute and sweet.(Warning,do not call my Chinese name!)
I simply wish i could buy a plane ticket to go visit her in UK,Jia in Mel and Lyn in Perth.
If i pursue the career in Flight attendants i would be able to travel around the world.
BUT I've been loving almost every single moment to my new(nearly 2 months job which I've never talk about or took any pics as yet).But these few days after she left,i just drag myself to work.
Also the disappearing stunt from the cyber world these days isn't doing me any good at ALL, since I have less time to check out on the latest updates of friends on Blogs,Facebook,Email,Msn. I am getting so so so so not updated.
But I've got to make it to come online at least for hours to chat with my food partner.I pray that she is feeling better and start to love it a little even with the cold weather and how much she is hating it there and the urge to come back is higher than anything in these world to her warm bed and her known environment/surrounding here.
I need to go back to sleep,My bones are giving way.I wanna go for a relaxing head and shoulder massage.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment