Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Brown grey world.

It somehow happened and it all started out as a name shout across the room and right now its like every second it connects.

I know it might not make any sense at all to my fellow readers BUT please bear with me.

I got to get these confusion out of my head and mind.

To be honest with the world,i am afraid to start all over again.

And one more fact i start to be mad at a friend which never EVER made me mad before the whole time frame of us being friends.

I would like to end being more positive.I am enjoying my job till today except there is sunny/rainy days at times with frustrating pax calling up with miserable questions in my option.

I actually felt asleep when i was driving down to LCCT today!I am freaking out when i saw that i nearly crush into a taxi.My eyes were wide open after that.

I should never EVER compromise with my sleeps over anything.

Till i write again,take care!

No comments: