Thursday, July 17, 2008

Kiss goodbye post

Okay i will be leaving for Thailand tonight with my mum.Well she is my travelling partner it seems.Last night the seafood dinner was supper yummy!Even i am aware that my body has high protein intake which means i have to cut down on meat,seafood,beans,soya,egg and etc but here i am eating my heart out on the seafood dinner.

So here goes the usual sentence,eat first think later.Haha!

Well i thought/planned just to order my all time FAV hokkien mee all to myself,yes the one person portion one but obviously that thought//planned failed miserably.

We had from prawns,lala,crabs,fried and stem mini pau,hokkien mee(a must have for me,don't ask why),deep fried sotong.That's all i seem to remember,not sure if there is more.Well all that for the 5 of us.

At times i wake up feeling extremely lazy to go work.Now i hold 2 jobs,ambassador for MasterCard mega sales and part time front liner at the famous donut store.shall not mention the name in case it appears at Google(if i got this spelling right)

Those days as a full time i am forced to wake up no matter what mood i am in but now i seem to want to slow down which can be bad.In another words getting lazy.Working there also taught me how to value money more.I think first i spend my cash these days not as impulsive as last time.Classic example buy whatever i like which i 80% end up using them like 3 yrs later or never.

Yes.I've gain weight.Its easy to gain all those extra kg's but incredibly hard to lose them off.Exercising on a daily basis needs alot of determination and will power.The drive just got to be super strong.Which i am currently insufficient of.I should just shut up isn't it?Complaining gain weight yet giving plenty of excuses to go for exercise.

I was working all these while,some more hard work each day i should be loosing weight isn't it u asking?After all my long day i eat whatever i want/feel like it.As u know i have a great cravings for many random things each time/second.

I've also started applying make up,mascara got to be my highest achievement for my make up as i couldn't stand them in the past but now getting better.Note manicure mascara curler are really good.:) Then whats next?I've been reading newspaper on a daily basis which i never did as well in the past.It seems so much have changed,well i also adapt a new hobby!Reading novels.I know,i am maturing isn't it?I never use to like these things.

One thing i got to find out and search would be what do i want to be in the close future.I am sorry I've not been able to answer that question,its not like i do not want to answer but i do not have the answer myself.-__________________-

I need to do something nice for my nails and toe nails,they seem naked without colour.Especially my toes nails,so ugly and dry result of not doing pedicure 2 months once's.

Okay i will be away till Sun/Mon so please do not contact(call or sms) me on my main line cause as usual i choose not to activate international roaming.My prepaid would be active!

So I'll update then.

One ;ast thing would be from now onwards i do not except strangers call so incase u using a different number kindly sms me before calling to void any unanswered calls for ntg.I have my reasons of doing so.Tq!

No comments: