I felt like my eye balls were about to fall out from my eyes.It was so painful that i could hardly open my eyes 1seconds.Yes,blame myself for torturing my eyes to read in the dark every time.
I knew today was going to be a cold and roller coaster Thursday.The reason being?Me and the girls would be sending Mei Lin off to the airport.This would be the first official time I've send a good/close friend off for their first time.Worst of all would be me not knowing she was about to leave in less than a month.
So the weirdest way of me to find out would be when they(Mc,Tm and her) came to J.co to pay me a visit before their movie to plan Ailin's birthday and a trip to Pulau Redang(which obviously a total failure).I asked for a calender so she handed me her small diary,i saw "24th July,Flight to Perth"
I went histerical! With all sorts of questions for her and a millions of "why".
So much I treasure from these friendship we have made although me being such a losuy friend that never keep in touch till at times when i meet them i have nothing to talk about.
Of course that feelings sucks a billion time but blame who but myself isn't it?
Everyone has to move on with life and get to know more good friends in life,we always have to have brand new experience and meet new people.Me,being the odd one out working 2 jobs currently instead they are all studying their ass out for every test/exam/assignment/presentations and etc.
As we stood at the pillars wavying goodbye to her at the airport,i turn around and said,"Buddy,we have to do this for many times this year till next until there is only 3 of us left here.One more in September then next year 2 more would leave".
As much as i love working cause i do not have to stress about exams but work is all duty calls.I have to forgo alot of my personal life and not to mention night life and catching up's to do.
So today as i drove on the way to work i pass by her house.Just one thought at the back of my mind,She is not there anymore.It never felt the same for me driving down that road anymore.
I miss and love my soft good friend,Froggie Leow mei lin.
Love,Pengiun Sara.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment