What a relief feeling i carry with me now knowing that the e-mail was send in but i could not access to the internet at all.
But its all good.(:
Today i manage to have time to self pamper myself with getting my hair cut and got a brand newcolour i suppose?Guess what colour this time?
I pray that i will be well prepared on wednesday and i pray for the best.
A note to all my lovely friends:I'm sorry i haven been able to come online so i lost contact with u guys.
But neverthless i love u guys a million,especially the g8,the hamster and sotong.
Cannot wait for tony on tuesday with the girls.
With much love,ling.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sara!! I’ve change my blog add to http://its-a-sotong-life.blogspot.com/ ^^ will be less words and more drawings to tell the story of my life now.. too many words is not a good thing.. =) Take care and God bless!!!
Post a Comment