Wednesday, February 16, 2011

.C.G.M.

All my life i always thought Chap Goh Mei, which mean the “fifteen night” in Hokkien was just another ordinary day in my life. I know that CGM marks the last day of CNY, BUT i do not know that it represents the Chinese Valentine Days and that single ladies will throw “kam” into the river in hopes of getting the perfect better half.

A friend by the name of Ben Miow posted his status saying : anyone wanna go throw or pick up oranges tmr? At port klang? I started to wonder what was he talking abt?

Then today i found out how they go about it and even have such event happening in Klang and PJ area! What else have I miss out in the past 22 years?

I am not so chinese after all!

Gosh. I laughed so loud and hard after finding out abt the activity on CGM.

I want and have to check it out today!