Saturday, February 6, 2010

It would be.

Days goes by like wind these days..

Not many people would be able to understand the thoughts that are going thru my mind.

I try to change for whats worth.But i guess things has to be both ways not one way.

I try to accept that no one is perfect,so am i.

But what if u were never part of any plans?

If the adv that that person give in the pass " there is one reason why boys dont bring their gf out,they are shy having that girl"

I use to be first in everything and i will be included for all the outings.

Now nothing at all.Make plans all the time without me inside.

It has been one week.

Tired me doing the typing as well.

My besties are going thru rough times too.I hope we will have something to hype/cheer us up.

No comments: