It has been stuck with me the bitter laughters. But i cannot seem to shake it all away and it comes back.
I read a very touching story today that made me realise there is so much more i got to learn if i want to start being in a true relationship with the man of my life and it has to be a Man of God's.
I do not know what will happen and even if i were to be single , i would still praise HIM for all the love He has pour me with.
Not all my past experience was good but i thank u for every lesson i have learned and indeed He was right, i am not ready for any relationship.
There is so muhc romours about me at work. It will either kill me or make me stronger. I choice to make me stronger.
Even when i am feeling so much pain and wounds inside of me i choose to stay by the only LOVE i have which is u ,GOD.
I give u praise for all U have done for me,doing and will do in the future.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment