Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People (but don’t say their name)
1. Wish u were still right beside me.
2. I told u i am bad with computers!
3. Someday i would be able to fly across the world.
4. I want to chase my ambition but its expensive,can u pay for me?
5. I always had u in my mind.
6. If only i was a better friend.
7. U finally understood my secret pampering way.
8. Why do u have to carry that attitude with u?
9. Do not judge me when i am angry.
10. I am not e same.U just too busy to realise.
Nine things about myself:
1. I doubt myself at times.
2. I tend to say things out of my control.
3. Trust easily.
4. Love too much.
5. I really love my parents,frankie koko,tinkerbell, and you.
6. I sneeze really loud.
7. Travelling is my most expensive passion.
8. Too emotional.
9.Extreme personality.
Eight ways to win my heart:
If u really love me,u would know.
Seven things that cross my mind a lot:
1. Should i pamper myself and head straight into e saloon?
2. Oh its pasta time!
3. Its time to buy e ice cream phone!
4. I should go to church and pray more.
5. Emails to be read and clear.
6. How can i improve my agent performance?
7. What have i achieved?Where will i go from here?
Six things I do before I fall asleep:
1. What i said the whole day.
2. Wash up.
3. Online for a bit.
4. Set e alarm.
5. Check my phone.
6. Dream that i was somewhere else.
Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever):
I have more than 5 person that i treasure.Therefore,no name here.
Four things your wearing right now:
1.Rings
2. Specs.
3. Pyjamas
4. Hair clip.
Three places that you would like to go:
1. U.S.A
2. Euro
3. South Africia
Two things you want to do before you die:
1. Have my dream house.
2. Find my soul mate.
One confession:
1. I will continue secretly keep the secret for the rest of my life.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment