Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Fav Day would Be Outage day.

Drag myself to wake up at 5 am and had to wake little chicken up too then i was nearly late to work.

Thank Goodness I've bought the floating pass monthly at Jaya 33 so safely wise it is better!

Quickly reverse park my car at e usual spot then manage to catch a lift all e way to office to e "so called new cubicle of my" to only found out there is a note left there.

"RESERVED BY SME"

Kee Hui inform all of us that now cannot log in so all of us was smiling all e way.(:

It was Outage day made us manage to sit down and chit chat,all of us went to 4th Floor and even went for breakfast at Corner kopitiam.

Never had group breakfast and Now its Feb already.

Looking forward to start travelling in April!

E whole group would be heading to East Msia.Finally sara is going to East Msia.*claps*

Then when would Mallaca ever come?

I am even considering of staying out.

Just a thought.

No biggie.

But i would also love to say apologies to e girls and buddies that i haven been able to hang out/go out with u guys.

I am sorry!

Oh oh!

After 5 months of work at Salmat,Ive finally became smarter and saved e compliment call down and now i joined the "MILE HIGH CLUB" and guess what I am the 5th PERSON.

I am a happy lady!

And there was a joke that happen today at office too.

U see,i was rushing to go e locker to grab e ladies keys then Ami was on call and there was another agent error in charging the meal haul meals and long haul before he took e call so pax called in to complain so thought to fast track e refund for e incorrect fees that was charged.

For every fast track must send to TEAM LEADER aka TL.

So that time Pearly was e only TL so i aksed him to send it over to her and i will drop by his place after coming back from toilet.

So i did what i promised.

Later that day pearly open the fast track and He mention,TL SARA.

Since when i am a TEAM LEADER?

So it became a inside joke among my members that i have climb into e leadership role.

I found it hilarious.

Sorry if i bored u.

I just love to be random today.

Muahahaha

No comments: