Saturday, April 5, 2008

Commitments.

Which are required out of you when u are working for a company.Therefore i have to give up the dinner reunion with the greats tonight.):

I found what the training manager said about me yesterday quite funny,He said "Sara,i don't know how to explain but you are very aggressive when it comes to work." I replied,Haha i did not realise.(i mean i cannot judge myself isn't it?)

My day off would be Sunday,awesome isn't it?Because Sunday is a busy busy day!

Its weird how many other stores in Sunway is like a ghost town but then ours is never empty,or rather but rare occasion with no customers.

I do not know how to put these into words but then i am confused.

It seems like i have lost the interest of becoming the childhood dream job.The interview would be conducted 19th April.

For the first time i feel like a confused child syndrome,its like i want but don't but would regret if i do but if i get then what about the current job?

Stress-nya!

1 comment:

Transplante de Cabelo said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.